Thursday, March 3, 2011

As Slow As Christmas! Part I: songs












This oft-repeated phrase is one of the ways we used to express our extreme frustration at things not done in a timely manner when I was growing up...like, for example, blog postings for December that are delayed until the following March! Since my last entry, I have gone from Pontianak on a three-week home visit to America and come back again, and Christmas 2010 seems like all the other Christmases...now a memory.











Here are the celebration videos from December 4th, when the English Luncheon Meeting, a group of language teachers who meet each Friday, and who have, I think, an affiliation with the Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship (FGBMF), put on their annual Christmas show. As you will see, it was a pleasure to attend and much preparation went into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment